About Radio Today 89.6fm
- Name: Radio Broadcasting FM (Bangladesh) Co. Ltd.
- Type: Private Limited Company
- Station name: Radio Today FM 89.6
- Year of corporation: 2005
- Company registration number: C57798(4481)/05
- Trade license number: 03-054567
- VAT registration number: 18131069470
- Commencement: May 2006
- Frequency: FM 89.6
- News partner: VOA ( Voice of America)
- International affiliation: ABU. AIBD , NAB
Promoting standard music and to create social awareness for nation building activities
The board of directors
Haji MD. Mozammel Haque
Mrs. Rabeya khatun
Mahbub- Ul- Haque
- Radio Today FM 89.6 the 1st and no #1 private radio in Bangladesh.
- First went on air in May 2006 in Dhaka. From 15th Oct 2006 it expanded coverage to Chittagong and went into commercial broadcasting.
- It is the first ever 24 hour radio station in Bangladesh
- We have 10 stations all over Bangladesh and 114 million listeners in Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Sylhet, Bogra, Khulna, Mymensing, Barisal, kushtia, Comilla
- Our goal is to deliver entertainment and information at the same time.
Over the long time we have put our resources and created an infrastructure to bring in qualitative change to your Radio listening experience. Our programming is fine tuned to extend you a combination of information and entertainment with music being our strong suit in our campaign and initiative